CM Zone kicks in even with the reads set to off

I posted to automated homes, but thought I would ask here too.

The HC60NG has decided to cycle 6 times an hour (it should not be firing at all, and that's more than the 3 cph that I have configured it). You can set your watch with it, it fires at xx:y8:55 and it lasts 90 seconds (though minimum on time is set to 3 mins). That's with the CM67z set to OFF and also with its usual, low set-points (14 and 13.5).

Things I tried:

- Checked rads; other than the bypass (no HR80UK) all cold.

- Pressed HC60NG button for 15 seconds, then again for 5 and synced with the CM67z; the red light went off and the boiler kicked in.

- Checked the CM67z parameters, in particular: . 7:PE 0 (disabled) . 15:OP 0 (used to be enabled and I had no probs; disabling did not fix it) . 16:LC 0 (relay OFF) . 17:SU (actually 13:SU in my case): 0 (HR80UK enabled) and 2 (both HR80UK and HC60NG enabled) made no difference; 0 is my usual. - 6:tS is 2 (enabled for display and control)

I will try to go around the house and remove the batteries from the HR80UKs to see if I can eliminate it.

Any thought on how to address the dreaded problem will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Kostas

Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis

Caught it: HR80UK was not seated properly.

Kostas

Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis