Clothes Horses

Hi,

I have a four panel clothes horse - the ones where each panel looks a little like a ladder. Like all these things, the plastic clips/hinges have broken.

Anyone know if the plastic bits are available to buy anywhere?

Thanks, Dom.

Reply to
Poppa

========================================= Have a look here:

more precisely:

Cicero

Wow! I knew there was a reason I liked this group.

Thanks Cic.

Dom.

Reply to
Poppa

I mended mine with cable ties.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I'll second that!

Reply to
The Wanderer

2mm iron wire is another option

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Plastic cable ties don't rust.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yes, not as strong though. The wire is normally galv fwiw.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Yes, not as strong though. The wire is normally galv fwiw.

NT

Thanks for the suggestions. I already have them mended with string, which works quite well. However, I figured someboby must make the plastic bits & they couldn't be that expensive as they'd probably not cost more than a penny each to make.

Cheers, Dom.

Reply to
Poppa

The hinges on mine are leather, any old handbags that your wife won't miss?

Reply to
Broadback