Closing the cavity

I just had a window and door replaced with a new pvc window only.

The outside brick skin was bricked up to window cill height previousl (over the old door) and then we had the door and window removed an replacement fitted onto new outside brickwork. We can now block u internal wall where the door was to complete the internal cill. What i the best way to now seal the cavity which is exposed all the way roun the new window as there is obviously no dpc just a void.I cannot jus brick it in without fitting a dpc (awkward). What about foam or is that just cheating

-- freddyuk

Reply to
freddyuk

Foam I would avoid. Use Thermabate (or similar).

Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy