Clock plans

Hello all.. I am looking for a simple 'Grandmother' type clock case plan. I would like to give it a go and can only find fairly comples 'Cabinet maker' type plans online. I would class my skills as more, 'Cabinet-joinery'!

Reply to
Tulpa

Try the news group...re.woodworking

They are always posting plans for woodwork and a few clock case in the bargain.

I seen one on there and took a look...sadly the bloke put a quartz movement into the huge case. lol

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

look up a to z *G*

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Sorry that'll be... rec.woodworking

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Could you start with a coffin and modify the front panel accordingly?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Reply to
Tulpa

Good idea, there has a to be a market for a convertable grandfather clock that can be eventually used to bury grandfather in...

My ex-landlady used her pre-bought coffin as a coffee table / drinks cabinet!

Reply to
Adrian C