Clip on Conservatory gutter.

Hi all

Just looked at my conservatory gutter the clip on type (clip/bracket on the inside of gutter). It is leaking in a few places mainly on the joints. When I looked closer it has been leaking down the wall at the end stop of the gutter. After checking a few things it looks like the gutter is sloping to the house and not to the downpipe. I have looked and looked but cant find how to (if possible) adjust this type of gutter.

Has anybody got any ideas about this.

Cheers

Tony

Reply to
T Gent

If it's the type I'm thinking of, you mount the brackets higher at the stop end than you do at the downpipe end. Sounds like it was installed by a muppet.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle