Clearing guttering

Temporary ? Its still going strong. Very handy

+1 'cept mine is 1/2" ply, has dowel and is shaped to work L & R. 20yrs and still in use.
Reply to
Nick

I was not pissed enough.

Reply to
ARW

Oh, that was YOU? So used to seeing your neighbours cocking things up.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

It's not often I have 8 pints before climbing a ladder.

Reply to
ARW

You're right there, if you actually drank 8 pints you wouldn't be able to see the ladder, let alone climb it!

Reply to
Unbeliever

It was only John Smiths 3.8% extra smooth. I was not pissed.

Reply to
ARW

Plus moss that grows on the roof, plus the sand/dust that is sometimes on your car after a rain shower, plus bird shit plus.....

Reply to
alan

When I did it for a living, I never came across any problems with moss or bird shit. Tennis balls, the remains of dead birds, leaves, newspaper scraps, paper aeroplanes, lumps of compo, bits of broken tiles/slates, rags stuffed up the downpipe, bits of television aerials yes - and I've even found a claw hammer in the gutter of one house!

All great fun in my younger days.

Cash

Reply to
Cash

I left mine in a gutter. Found it the following year.

Reply to
Huge