Clear coat for plastic?

=A0 London SW

Try Gadwin Print Screen - it allows you to grab what you want from the screen. In this case I zoomed the section of the panel up and the detail was pretty good.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Ahh yes but does it offer correct spacing between lettering? it didn't the last time I used it.

Reply to
stephen.hull

Thanks Rob but Gadwin is a windows program, Dave and I don't use windows, well not natively anyway, we have a program called snapper that will save the whole screen but normally don't have to use it. I should have tried a few more options on our browser before complaining that it didn't save the image because it does in fact offer more save options than the basic windows save as option.

Reply to
stephen.hull

Dave, I've had a play with the save options in both our browsers and found Netsurf offers a "Save" which saves the HTML and everything except the image, or a "Full save" which is the page hierarchy including the image as a jpeg, it also offers an "Export" which saves as a Drawfile. There's even more elaborate save options but that will do as the image can be saved in different formats that I'd not really tried before.

In Oregano I've found Object "Save image" as Sprite or Original which as it happens is a jpeg, which does the job.

I tend to use the Netsurf browser more then Oregano these days, more support obviously. Oregano v1.10 offers full save support as you probably already know.

Reply to
stephen.hull

I tend to use either depending on need. Oregano having limited JavaScript can sometimes be useful.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)