Cleaning red wine stain off laminate work surface

Hi,

I have an unfortunate blue ring on my relatively new laminate kitchen work surface due to red wine. Any cleaning material that is effective for removing this mark but not damaging to the laminate?

Thanks

Clive

Reply to
Clive

Paste made from biological washing powder & water. Leave for 10 mins. Or just bleach to remove the colour.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I didn't know laminate stained?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

It can do, and even more likely as it gets older.

Red wine is pretty effective at staining a lot of things....

Reply to
Andy Hall

In my experience (very long with wine!) it will gradually fade and become invisible.

In my experience (see above) there's no quick fix.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher