Cleaning paint off brick

I have an internal brick feature wall on which many years ago before my time, an artist expressed him/herself in what appears to be enamel paint. All very individual, but I'm a bit tired of it now and would like to remove it. Any suggestions? TIA, Nat

Reply to
Nat

Paint.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Just check the signature carefully before you paint over it. You'll kick yourself if it reads "Picasso" or even "Pollock".

Reply to
Steve Firth