Cleaning Helibond Grout

I'm just about to do a bit of brick stitching using the Helifix kit (Screwf= ix 34894). Since I'm doing it a bit at a time, I need to be able to clean = the tools (especially the gun provided) to re-use them. I've been through = all the literature and their web site but can't find any mention of the bes= t way to do it. As it's cement based, water would seem right, but then it'= s also epoxy based so it may not (!).

Has anyone done this (successfully) before or is it just a matter of consig= ning everything to the bin each time?

Reply to
GMM