Cleaning Granite - daily basis

Hi all,

Just recently had granite worktops fitted. The installers used Lithofin MN Easy-Clean to buff it up nicely. I can't seem to locate anyone that sells this online? Does anyone know where I can buy it or something similar which can be used on a regular basis?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Reply to
Jason

What's wrong with water and a tea-towel?

Reply to
Neil Jones

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Autoglym car body polish works well.

Reply to
Andrew Barnes

Not on a food prep surface though.

Reply to
TonyK

Putting "Lithofin MN Easy-Clean" into a Google search gives this (it may wrap....) :-

is your friend!

Reply to
Paul King

I had already been in touch with these people but they don't operate a mail order service. I don't fancy driving 3 hrs to their shop to buy some.

Reply to
Jason

I'm not sure why one of the most impervious materials known to man would need special cleaning?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)