Cleaning Dog Hair from Car

Hi all, I have a Jack Russell Dog, that is in permanent moult mode!
what has anyone found the best way of picking up the vast amount of dog hair, from the nook and cranny places in a car?
I have a Ewbank 950/900 which is handy because it uses rechargeable batteries, so can be used where no extension lead will reach but it just does not pick the hair up!
Is there a vacuum that will, even if I have to go somewhere else to use it because of a lead! Thanks for any suggestions, Mick Cant.
On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:12:00 -0000, "mickcant"

I would have thought that any vacuum using a hose and attachments would cope with this suplemented by a damp hand or sponge . Stuart
--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "

mode!
dog
use it

You will never get such short hair up with a vacuum cleaner. What you need is a rubber brush (a dog brush is perfect!!) Like this one http://www.petedge.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&itemID077 similar ones available at any pet shop
Angela

Try a roll of high tack masking tape, reversed onto itself so the sticky side is outside for 1 turn, then roll it over the carpet. Alternatively, shave the dog (and teach it to walk backwards? ;ppp )
hth
--
Jet

it
Naah. Get rid of the dog, and go buy a seal !
On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:12:00 -0000, "mickcant"

Week after you clean it the hair will be back again as it works it way out of the fabric.
I'd seriously think twice about a car if the previous owner carted their dog about in it without seat covers. I had one car for two years and never got rid of the hair.
Mark S.