Cleaning bathroom light/fan - easiest way

The light in the fan/light assembly I fitted in 2004 has finally given up the ghost. I strongly suspect it's not the bulb, but the cheap-as-chips contacts, which gave up the ghost on the similar unit I fitted a bit earlier to the cloakroom. I solved that by soldering the bulb in.

Anyway, looking up into the unit, it's clogged as hell with "dust". My first though was to acquire one of those aerosols for keyboard cleaning.

Unless anyone knows any different ?

Added points if someone can genuinely suggest an angle grinder. I recently had a workman leave one behind ;)

Reply to
Jethro_uk

My favourite method is to remove the item and run it through the dishwasher. Give it plenty of time to dry out afterwards :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222