Cleaning an oil painting

My thoughts exactly. Red or white?

Though I could stand quite a few :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

So did I when I realised what you meant. I have been a bit slow these last few weeks :-(

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I suppose it depends on which Chinese you order from :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Is that 69 as in mixed couples ?

You are not doing my bladder much good :-)

Having seen the posts to my question, I think I had better do that, wipes tears from eyes.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

What if it is pink?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Haven't they standardised these things yet?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Use your loaf...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

You'd use that for Edgar Degas' Dancers in Pink - not for the Laughing Cavalier!

(Isn't it all yellow these days? Just right for van Gogh.)

Reply to
Rod

You seem a little crusty today Frank? I think he's just made a bloomer, that would cost far too much dough.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman