Clarkson on immigration, EU, and the BNP

Maxie, I'm sure you have a big willey. Fantastic!

Amazing Maxie! Do they wear bobby socks too?

Maxie, he should pick a fight with you, knowing exploding Paddy bands and all that.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I am he!

Ret.

Reply to
Ret.

Bloody hell. Its not often Geoff is called rational. :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yes, what an insult - I shall take legal advice

Reply to
geoff

My deepest apologies for hurling such insults.;)

Reply to
Clot