Clap for your keys

We seem to think it was "Innovations" which had the key fob which yelped when you clapped your hands - the better to locate mislaid keys. Innovations is defunct. Anyone know where we can get this item now?

you do not want it, it is a waste of money. I got one for my Christmas last year and it would not keep quiet. Indicators in my car set it off, bumps in the road set it off. After only 5 minutes in my car I removed it from my car keyring and threw it out the window

better idea was the glowing keyfob.
MrCheerful

Ta.

Yah. Don't think so. It's for my brother. When he loses it it tends to be inside something. [Last time I lost mine it was inside a peltier coolbox inside the car.] Glowing wouldn't have helped. Actually what he wants is to be able to phone his keys if they go missing.
writes

A small light weight pager on Vodapage or similar and chain to the key ring?

--
-- Bill

saw them in several shops, it has a set of fobs for attachment to devices and a controller with a button corresponding to each fob. As a radio device it should be less prone to false triggering.
--
Niall

A bit more specific info? Like manufacturer?
On 26 Dec 2003, Simon Gardner wrote

I'm sure I saw these at the "Gadget Shop" store in our town centre -- might be a starting point for a search.
--
Cheers,
Harvey

That's probably where I saw them too.
--
Niall

Gadget shop it was.
<http://www.gadgetshop.com/eshop/product.asp?pf_id 594&Masterdept_id=7&dept_ids&SITE=1&VID=&S_IDBB5F587AB74561A95400E33BD89A77&REFID175&SESSID=&BRAND=1&S_TYPE=U&AV=F&QB=F&CAMID=0&BV=0>
Ta very much.

And tell them not to get lost again?? sounds good to me...

A DIY approach...make the keyfob radioactive and use a Geiger counter!
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk

Already been done:
<http://www.cashncarrion.co.uk/?listPos=&op talogue-products- null&prodCategoryID>
I have one (well, two, but managed to break one.)
Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Link wrapped but if it's what I think it is I've got the set of 3. Haven't tried finding the keys with a GM counter though - does it work?
--
Chris
-----