Cladding

More shed-building related questions. I was planning on using "Hardi-plank" cement cladding but on closer inspection it requires a 20mm airgap. Which is a pain.

We've got a timber frame with celotex insulation ready to go into the gaps. Ideally we will put a membrane over that and then mount cladding directly on to the timber frame (through the membrane).

What are the options? Looking for low-maintenance, primarily, and some sort of pseudo-wood finish secondarily.

Reply to
Fevric J. Glandules