Cistern Overflow - Not the ball-valve

What, like using "cold water storage tank" rather than "cistern" as one should?

Reply to
John Rumm

No. "cold water storage tank", is the term. He, and you, and the others, didn't know you were supposed to have the cold water storage tank higher than the CH F&E tank.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You are obviously a bell end.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The cistern can be at the same height, what matters is the head of water.

Reply to
John Rumm

Read what I wrote.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He did! My tanks are at the *same* base level - both on the floor of the loft, but the level of the *water* in the DHW header is higher than that in the F&E tank, 'cos it's a taller tank.

You are clearly incapable of distinguishing between the level of the *tank* and the level of the *water* in the tank!

Reply to
Set Square

That is fine because it is higher - the levels. Obvious so the fresh water will pushing to the system water.

No. you are not. You don't know they preferably should be at differing levels until I told you. Some have the F&E tank higher which is not recommended.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What makes you think that, you arrogant sod?!

Reply to
Set Square

It is clear you didn't know. Now you do.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You still haven't produced any evidence! I can assure you that I *did* know - since I have a reasonable understanding of Physics, having a degree in it!

Would you care to tell us in what subject you have your doctorate? [I don't recall drivel being an accepted academic subject when I was at university].

Reply to
Set Square

It was clear you didn't know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Proof by repeated assertion of lies! Anyway, don't worry - just be ready at

4pm when the men in white coats come to collect you.
Reply to
Set Square

I haven't said any lies. the differing levels of tanks is common knowledge to those in the game.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Blimey are you still there? The men in white coats must be running a bit late!

The lies are in continuing to assert that *I* didn't know about tank levels.

Reply to
Set Square

Is this wit? Give us a warning before you do it.

It was clear you didn't.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel