Circular Shower Curtain Ring

Dear knowledgable ones...

We move into our new house on Friday and the bath is a free standing modern claw foot affair - with shower off the taps.

We - well SWMBO - wants a ceiling mounted circular curtain ring rather than the usual square wall mounted effort.

Any recommendations or places to look - we can't find one anywhere...

I offered to bend a length of sand filled 22mm around a suitably sized tree but that didn't go down too well!

Cheers

SteveB

Reply to
Steve Bilton

I'd have liked that. Will you marry me?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Stainless pipe may actually look quite acceptible when polished up.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Walcot Reclamation in Bath do (new) ones but I imagine they'll cost and arm and a leg. About 800/900mm diameter

Nick Brooks

Reply to
Nick Brooks

Hi Steve,

Does it have to be mounted on the ceiling?

You can get circular rings that can be mounted on the wall from various places (Next, Cotswold Company, etc).

I have one of these and it works a treat (I was a bit sceptical that it would sag but it seems fine thus far).

Matt

Reply to
Matt Scantlebury

Mary

It may be a bigger house but one wife is plenty, but thanks for asking :-)

Yours - well someone else's

SteveB

Reply to
Steve Bilton

But I NEED a wife!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Eric Cartman

Argos do a circular one, a friend just bought one a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if it's wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted though. Can't find it on the Argos website either, but said friend assures me it's in the catalogue.

Reply to
GlintingHedgehog

Many thanks to all for your suggestions. One has been ordered from Next as the bathroom fittings are brass, and Cotswold and Argos - found it in the catalogue, thanks - are only chrome, so no choice really.

Thanks again.

SteveB

Reply to
Steve Bilton