Circular Saw (corded)

I need one of these for occasional use; any recommendations, B&Q, Wickes, Screwfix?....
Regards and thanks in advance
Pat Macguire

I've selling one on ebay for just 1 at the moment. Supplied with 8 blades (search for "electric saw").
Someone is going to get a real bargain if it remains as it is. Now it might not be a very powerful saw but it'll be fine for smaller jobs. :)
Andrew
PJ wrote:

I got a Powerbase Excel (1500W, I think) from Homebase for about 40. It's been very handy for me. No complaints.
Regards, Jim.
Noticed today that Homebase are knocking out Bosch circular saws as part of their power tool 'clearance' Can't remember the price but I they were pretty substantially discounted
-- Remove BRAIN before replying

Just visited the Homebase web site and saw no evidence of a special offer on Bosch, however they do have the following which looked promising:
http://tinyurl.com/gcsm
It's a 1500w 8in circular saw, reduced to 39.99 from 59.99.
Andrew
Wickes have a professional Kress with some nice features at 69.
The local B&Q is selling off Skil classics at 59.
If you're looking for occasional use and don't mind a reduced depth of cut, the smaller Bosch model seems like a decent buy.
Or how about a cordless? The Lidl one is good to use and only 35