Circular flourescent

Looking for a 32w circular flourescent ceiling light for my bathroom that does'nt need a mortgage to buy. Anyone got a link? JG

Reply to
J Gibbons

start at £3

Reply to
Phil L

Do we need a new acronym?

GIFFS :-)

Or, more politely GIYF.

I'm sure you can work them out :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Luminaire - or tube?

Reply to
John

I would like a couple of these in my kitchen - but aprox £150 each!!!

John

I like to use LMGTFY:

:-)

Reply to
John Weston

Dave - The Meddling Pedantryman

You again !..............................................Why must you jump in with your pathetically snide comments? Has it not occured to you that I may have done Google and other searches and not been able to find what I need, and so am asking for other helpful suggestions? I asked you once before to keep your small minded unusefull comments out of my postings. Here's an acronym for you: GULM ................................................ Grow up little man

To those who are genuinely helpful on this ng: I am looking for the light fitting not the florescent tube / 32w circular flourescent ceiling light or similar in 2d

jG

Reply to
J Gibbons

tp://

But they do offer "Complimentary" downlighters which makes it better value

Owain

Reply to
Owain

From your website "We are reliable, honest, polite, friendly