Cillit Bang

Well if you are that good at ovens you can do ours ;-)

As for "Barry" and the dumb bitch posing in the ad it's all a con anyway as the original ad used a Dime instead of a penny!

The product also removes the lettering on plastic dials too.....handy for playing "Guess the Setting" on the Dishwasher

Reply to
R obbo

pmsl, its for metal work,concrete, not plastic as it contains an acidy formula.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

It didn't say that on the packaging in large enough letters for SWMBO to see....cost me £15 for a knob!

Reply to
R obbo

But where on Earth did this silly name come from? Sounds slightly Turko-Indonesian! Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory

Which Cillit Bang would we be talking about here? They do 2 versions. Universal Degreaser and Lime & Grime.

The degreaser is a good product, really does work well. The lime & grime is acid based and not bad either.

Agreed. The way he wallks on and says "Hello Barry Scott here" as though we have all heard of him before!

Reply to
david lang

Good point to stop for a cillit bang remix...

Reply to
Adrian C

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "R obbo" saying something like:

Price has gone down, then.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

=20

Who is Price?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I have no idea, but if he goes down for £15 I imagine he'll be very popular around Piccadilly Circus.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Priceless :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Sounds like an educated guess, then? ;-)

N.

Reply to
nrh

It comes in a plastic bottle, tho!

sponix

Reply to
sPoNiX

I thought it was... polypropylene

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

Popular with the LibDems, istr.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon