Ciao Bella. Grohe showers.

As previous : Just back from holiday in Italy. We stayed on a campsite which I was highly impressed with. It was full of Germans but the bright side of that was the quality and efficiency of everything - we suspect it may have been German owned.

We stayed in a chalet and it had a wet room shower room.

The shower was great it was Grohe and it swivelled about 60 degrees for hot to cold and tilted in and out about 20 degrees for volume. I thought it was great and the kids found it easy to use.

Is this a good brand and would that have been a more robust industrial version than home ones?

Reply to
Suz

They are good quality and popular in hotels because they last.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Who cares?

Who cares?

Who cares?

Ah, now you get to the point of your post.

Reply to
Hywel

While I was in said shower and pondering how good it was, I was thinking I must ask this friendly group their opinions on the brand. Thanks for being so rude and contrubuting nothing.

Suzanne

Reply to
Suz

Grohe are excellent. I have one myself.

Reply to
IMM

IMM

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:54:55 +0100, "IMM" strung together this:

Lurch

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:26:02 +0100, "IMM" strung together this:

I'll stick to the Mira Excel BIV thanks.

Reply to
Lurch

Good. I'm sure it's fitted incorrectly.

Reply to
IMM

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:36:47 +0100, "IMM" strung together this:

Yes, I used JG Speedfit and nibbled at the ends until they were something like split in two then with a sharp tug pulled it apart. Then I rammed the ends of the pipe into the pushfit fittings and covered them with silicone, PTFE and Hawk White then a few turns of duct tape to be on the safe side.

Reply to
Lurch

Thought so. I hope it leaks and floods the place out. You deserve it.

Reply to
IMM

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:02:47 +0100, "IMM" strung together this:

It already has done, I'm sitting in my waders as I'm writing this. It's quite handy actually having a walk in bath downstairs with a central shower spanning two floors. I think I might start putting adverts for this system in the local paper. How much do you think I should charge for such an extravegant shower\bath combo system? Do you think I should add another combi to keep up with the two levels of hot water that are required? Actually, now I think about it I've got a flight of stairs so I must need 2 combi's, or did I get the formula wrong? I would appreciate your advice on this most critical of plumbing and heating queries.

Reply to
Lurch

My point was that the majority of the content of each of your posts was of no use. You could have reduced your post to simply: "Is Grohe a good brand and would that have been a more robust industrial version than home ones?"

Reply to
Hywel

That would have been really boring though, we enjoyed hearing the rest of the story. Well I did anyway. I'm sure we could all reduce our posts to a one line question, but the newsgroup would be a much less interesting place than it is now.

Reply to
Tim Mitchell

ROFL!

Reply to
Grunff

"Lurch" wrote | Yes, I used JG Speedfit and nibbled at the ends until they were | something like split in two then with a sharp tug pulled it apart. | Then I rammed the ends of the pipe into the pushfit fittings and | covered them with silicone, PTFE and Hawk White then a few turns of | duct tape to be on the safe side.

Stop boasting about your Registered Plumber status :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Bean, that was expected.

You should add two.

No you never. You do need two.

Three combi's. Very simple.

Reply to
IMM

Thank you Tim. Feel less of a pratt now.

Reply to
Suz

You weren't in the first place, Suz. Clearly you were enthusiastic about what you found on holiday and it's a good background to the questions.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

IMM wrote

Hahahaha - now how did I just *know* you were going to say that?

I'm sure Suz is quite capable of making up her own mind.

So you're a professional are you?

Reply to
Peter Taylor