Chrome washers

Hi All

I have just removed my old globe taps off a cast iron bath and refitted new ones, only to find the holes in the bath are a little too large. Does anybody know of a source for chrome washers as this is what is required to cover the hole satisfactorily? I guess I could use S/S washers or get some plated up but the latter would not be cheap......

A trawl round local merchants has proved fruitless

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
oldskoolskater