chrome wall pipe entry cover - round

Hi All, Just wondered if anyone knew where I could get a round chrome pipe cover that covers where the pipe goes into the wall - there's a catch, I need one that can be added *after* the pipe and rad are installed. I need one that is for a 15mm pipe that comes in 2 halves and snaps together... presumably.

I dare not get the rad off the wall as I had a devil of a job stopping the connection to it leaking in the first place.

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom

try googling - "chrome pipe collar"

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Scewfix. Maybe even B&Q. Made out of chrome plated flexible plastic and split in one place which clips together after fitting.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

under 30 seconds looking on the Screwfix site

of 10 for £3.29

Again, less than 30 seconds on eBay

for two, delivered

Put some effort in!