chrome plated pipe

Is it possible to get 22mm chromium plated pipe, and associated fittings in the UK. If so can anyone tell me a good supplier please? Thanks Graham

Reply to
Graham

You can get it but it ain't cheap, BES for one

BillV

B & Q Warehouse maybe?

Reply to
Paper2002AD

Some Buy&Queue certainly have 15mm chrome but I haven't noticed 22mm in them .... mind you I've never needed any as I don't install plumbing in public loos ;-)

Reply to
BillV

If you'd been paying attention you'd have read they're all closed. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman