chrome plated 22mm "munsen ring" pipe clips - source?

tried loadsa local merchants and trawled ebay - nadah..

anyone happen to know where I can get 4? - mail order or online preferred...

Cheers JimK

Reply to
JimK

& fittings/Tube & Fittings - Chrome plated.

or just search for 7717

Reply to
Dave Osborne

well b***er me! reckon I'd looked on BES - one of my usual trawls must have been the lack of "munsen" or pipe clip in their descrips...

Cheers Dave

JimK

Reply to
JimK

JimK wibbled on Wednesday 31 March 2010 11:02

BES has a superb catalogue at good prices, but their site sucks rocks through straws. Tries to be like catalogue pages and the search is dodgey.

Best bet I find is use google with a "site:bes.co.uk" as a search parameter. seems to find most things that way.

Reply to
Tim Watts

nice one I'll give it a try - then try to remember! :>)))

Cheers JimK

Reply to
JimK

JimK wibbled on Wednesday 31 March 2010 13:11

I tried with this search term:

site:bes.co.uk chrome pipe clips

"Munsen" doesn't work sadly, because it's not in their description.

But I did discover something. Put the search terms above into Google

*shopping* and you will be surprised (I was). Little piccies and the price making finding the part easy.
Reply to
Tim Watts

In article , Tim Watts writes

Or get them to send a paper catalogue, you'll find all sorts of things you never knew you didn't need.

Reply to
fred

aha!! or *images* is nearly is as good.

if i can't better their =A35 delivery charge via a certain ebay seller - the jobs a good 'un

Cheers JimK

Reply to
JimK