Chrome door handles from europe...

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase several sets of chrome door interior door handles for a house I'm currently renovating. I have heard that it is cheaper to buy them abroad than in the UK. The average price is between £20 and £30 here. Has anyone bought from abroad or know of any good sites???

Cheers

Reply to
MrMark

"MrMark" wrote | I'm looking to purchase several sets of chrome door interior door | handles for a house I'm currently renovating. I have heard that | it is cheaper to buy them abroad than in the UK. The average price | is between £20 and £30 here. | Has anyone bought from abroad or know of any good sites???

Have a look at the websites for Castorama and Mr (sic) Bricolage.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

How about 11 quid for a five pack?