Chrome bottle trap outlet connection

I've got a chrome bottle trap on the way from Screwfix (10004). Anyone able to tell me what (and where) do I need to make the connection to take the waste out through the cavity wall to the drain outside?

TIA.

It will usually come with a length of chrome 34mm pipe to do the first bit of the run with. You can switch to plastic using a universal compression fitting when required.

Reply to
John Rumm

Ah! That's what I wanted to know - thanks.

The description says 'Chromed Brass Trap with 32mm Stainless Steel extension tube' but I expect the compression fitting will cope with the

2mm difference.

Ive never discovered. Best for me turned out to ba a bunch of osma push fit couplings that almost fitted..shame because I have osmaweld pipework and its not the same size at all..

Take the trap & exit pipe to the local plumbing center or builders merchant and get some pipe and a right angled bend, and a coupler, that fit it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

32mm push-fit or compression.

You can get a push-fit x solvent-weld coupler (from BES & other proper plumbers merchants) which I've used to join to fixed pipework running through walls etc.

Reply to
John Stumbles