CHP boilers

Hi,

Looks like anyone waiting for the Microgen CHP appliance to come out should give up, the entire workforce is down the road on February 6th!

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Barnes

Doctor Drivel

Any links ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

I read Rinnai were to make it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

They found out some pratt calling himself Drivel had recommended them, and they could not live with the shame.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Please eff off as you are a total plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If you read Rinnai were to make it then you are years out of date!

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Barnes

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net...

None, I got the info from ex-colleagues who still work there.

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Barnes

That's a shame. One of the other models was withdrawn from the UK a year or two ago. The reason given made no sense, so I guessed there was some technical reason which they didn't make public.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

weren't they installing a scheme in Manchester/Old Trafford somewhere ?

Reply to
mogga

It would be as no one is making it now.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

East Manchester. Lovell the builders using a Whispergen and Gledhill dedicated thermal stores I believe.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Two weeks ago, the MD of B&Q was on Hard Talk on BBC 24. He was being grilled about the green stance the company is promoting and say they are serious and are not into "greenwash". He was emphasising selling CHP units. Maybe Microgen is not on their purchasing list of "green" products.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel