Choosing new boiler

I am planning to replace our old gas boiler (located in garage, 35metre flow and return pipe length) with a gas wall mounted system boiler in a room adjacent to HW cyl in our airing cupboard. The boiler I am considering is a Vissemann Vitodens 100, 24 Kw unit. The flue arrangement will be through the roof of our bungalow. Has anyone any experience of this boiler, (installation and maintenance) and does anyone know of any drawbacks or problems associated with it.

Regards Don

Reply to
Donwill

It is top quality. The 100 is only for the UK market, a cut down 200. The

200 is the one to get. 35 metre flow and return run? If the boiler in the hosue takes up space, and it will emit noise although not a lot, then why not install a thermal store with inslulated flow and return pipes back 35 metres with a flow and return TMV blender between them. Simple thermal store boiler anti-cycle control will prevent cycling of the boiler.
Reply to
Doctor Drivel