Cholesterol levels

I worked in Milan also, many years ago, and the habit there was for the ent ire staff to go out to the coffee shop at lunch time and stay there for the whole afternoon. At some point one person was nominated to collect all th e badges and go back to the office and clock everyone back in.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

Wow. Bigotry, racism and fractal wrongness in such a short sentence. Of course, you could be trolling Firth, but you need to hide the hooks better.

Reply to
Huge

Not really much of a troll. If someone wants to make themselves look like an arse, let them.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I had similar symptoms, however it isn't depression and it doesn't make you want to commit suicide. The effects go away in a few days once you stop tking it as long as you avoid grapefruit.

So it made you feel twenty years older and now just ten?

Reply to
dennis

No dennis

It made me feel twenty years older (than I am) and now I feel ten years younger (than I am).

Do go and play with your coloured bricks, there's a good boy..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

My Doc surgery offer a Well-Man clinic where once a year you get full MOT, which includes Cholesterol ... Previously it also included PSA blood test ...

Last year he said "we will also do a manual examination" now that was not much fun at all.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I hear high cholesterol is a symptom of copper deficiency

NT

Reply to
meow2222

That's high blood pressure after someone nicks the CH pipes

Reply to
geoff