Choked on my Gas Bill!!!!!!!

I'm with EIBCO and my annual gas bill is around =A3300. We have gas heating for our three bedroom house, but cook with elec.

Thermostat is set to about 19, but SWMBO turns it up to 22 or even 23 when I'm out!! I come back from work and it's like a fecking sauna, but will she wear a sweater? I am often to be seen in a t-shirt in the house in the depths of winter!

We only use the downstairs rads, apart from a small one on the landing that is apparently required to be on the way the system is set up.

Reply to
Ed

Why would you be with British Gas, they are demonstrably the MOST EXPENSIVE domestic gas provider!

Reply to
Ed

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:44:50 GMT someone who may be Helen Deborah Vecht wrote this:-

It would be worth you taking a look at

and seeing what they would charge, provided you are happy with their philosophy as outlined at

David Hansen