Choice of radiator

Hey,

Just about to buy a towel rail type radiator for the new system we're having fitted at the end of the month. We quite fancy this one

we saw one in MFI very similar to this, but they wanted more than double the price ( yeah, watch me give ANY of my money to MFI!), any reason why we shouldn't buy this one from screwfix?

If so, any pointers as to where I should be looking for one?

Thanks,

Reply to
The Great Poobarr

Doctor Drivel

Ta though.

Reply to
The Great Poobarr

"The Great Poobarr" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

Yes, I avoid any company with 'Mr ' in it's trading name too...

Reply to
:Jerry:

Yes you're right.

In France, Mr Bricolage is almost at the bottom of the pile of brico supermarkets. Bricodepot is definitely at the bottom. It makes Focus look outstanding.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You are avoiding towel rails after asking where to buy them? Wow!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Wow! What amazing logic.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
:Jerry:

That doesn't bear thinking about.

Reply to
Andy Hall

No wonder he only has a paw grasp of the subject.

Reply to
:Jerry:

Try reading and fully understanding the original post without just firing off replies like a monkey with a machine gun.

Thanks,

No really,

Thanks.

Reply to
The Great Poobarr

I did and gave a web site with better an cheaper rails with higher outputs. What an ungrateful scumbag!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

But it was a different style which presumably wasn't to the OPs liking . . . Which he politely told you . . . Then *you* got shitty about it.

Twice.

John

Reply to
John Anderton

That is why dribble recommended it!

(If you did want that type TLC do a much nicer stainless steel version for similar money)

Reply to
John Rumm