Chipped Enamel on Cooker

I've dropped a heavy pan on the front of the cooker - it has made a slight chip of the black enamel. Any tips for repair please?

Reply to
mike friend

Contact manufacturer and ask for cost of replacement.

Pursue accidental damage claim with insurer.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I presume the damage is on the cooker and not the pan!? I've seen some enamel paints in little nail varnish size containers with a small brush inside them. I think is was in B&Q, or try a car paint chip repair system.

Reply to
stephen.r.forbes