Chip board T&G loft flooring

Anyone know where I can get chipboard T&G loft flooring in 2440 x 610 x 18mm (8ft x 2ft) size, in Sussex? Preferably a firm who'll deliver, as I want 26 sheets.
Thanks
--
Bob
Obviously, the truth is what's so

Jewsons is usually a reasonable bet and open to price discussion.
If this is for a loft, do you have good access to move the sheets around? They are heavy and can be awkward to manipulate.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

If it's for a normal room rather than an attic use proper floorboards instead. Chipboard creaks something rotten when you walk on it!
--
Cheers,
Set Square

And badly fixed floorboards don't squeak?
--
*Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

We have to assume that members of this NG will do a *proper* job! <g>
--
Cheers,
Set Square

IMHO, chipboard's alright for this sort of job if you'll never need to lift it and glue the T&G together. At least it shouldn't shrink - unlike most floorboards I've ever fitted. ;-) And this might be more of an advantage in a loft where there's no floor covering normally.
--
*Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

The problem is that - with normal joist spacing - chipboard (even 18mm flooring grade) bends when you walk on it. Floorboards don't - to anything like the same extent.
--
Cheers,
Set Square