chinese copy dyson hand held vacuum cleaner

these chinese copies are a third of the price. anyone any experience of them ?

john west

Do we wait for the cheap British copies of the real Chinese-made Dysons?

Reply to
Davey

In article , Jim GM4DHJ ... writes

Or is it Malaysia?

Reply to
bert

Well, the specs don't add up. You can't get 130W from a 21.6V 2200mAh battery for 25 mins.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

And what nationailties do you think these british dysons will be built by :)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Some are and some parts of some are depending on the model. However, Apart from the fact of it being illegal to make straight copies of things, I'd be worried about quality control myself.

Does anyone remember the fake usb power supplies and phone chargers that self destruct or the fake tdk cassettes that were total crap? There are even fake I Phones about now.

Its almost an institution in China, making copies of stuff, always has been. There were some kiddies toys where the parts were held together with long pins and fake lead free paint with lead in it etc etc, even councils have used it since it got into the wholesale trade somehow. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

It doesn't actually say you can :-)

Perhaps it's 130W for about half a minute then it stutters gently to a halt 24.5 mins later.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

And that's the problem. Once the chinese manufacturer has the designs, he and his mate in the local communist party start up a factory on the other side of the road making clones.

Reply to
Andrew

The way you hold them looks different to the Dysons. The Dysons are held much like a pistol.

Reply to
Michael Chare

well no. Only 22 minutes.

But will it draw 130W all the time?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You think they even set up a different factory?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I think you're right about that.

Reply to