china wholesalers jeans !!!

Urbanhotsale Trade Co.,LTD our company specialized in supplying shoes, bags ,sunglass, jeans ,T- shirt ,watch,and its accessory, most of them are directly exported to U.S., European and South America market. All the products are in high quality with reasonable price. Most of the items listed in our website ,we have got them in stocks, if there isn't ,please let us know your specific requirements.

Reply to
cnshoes88