China Syndrome

Tried to buy some 6x90 turbogold coach screws yesterday from my local Screwfix trade counter. None in stock. None at the warehouse for next day delivery.

Tried 8x90 - none, 6 x 90 turbogold screws - none, various other sizes - all out of stock.

Apparently the turbogold range and most others is made in China and the factories were all closed down a few weeks before the Olympic Games to help clear the smog.....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , The Medway Handyman wrote

And the games are still ongoing.

Reply to
Alan

An example of just not in time manufacturing?

Reply to
Rod

Or just in time not manufacturing.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

When I saw 'China syndrome' I thought perhaps Mr Medway had been taking DIY a little too far!

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Or they turned them in to Gold Medals !!

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

Now thats a point - Turbogold medals :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman