Cheeky sods

Hear, hear.

Please run for public office, I'll vote for you.

Reply to
dom

For once the diy-sheds work in our favour. They won't entertain the loss of sales of all those electrical bits and bobs. They have the economic clout to see off any attempt at reducing their profits.

Reply to
dom

on that page?

"was later diagnosed.... "

Random...

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

Heh ... they blurred out "Genital Warts" and "Sex" ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

D.M.Chapman :

"... with genital warts, although she claimed she had not had sex for two years".

Reply to
Mike Barnes