Check the box revisited.

After getting no where at the store (bought a sink, parts missing, had to drive back) with my request for compensation I sent a snotty e mail.

Spoke to customer services, upshot is they sent me a £10 voucher to 'cover the cost' of the trip back to the store. Doesn't really cover the cost, but better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick.

It's worth complaining sometimes.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman