Cheapest kitchen carcasses?

Hi,
I'm after some kitchen units - got the doors, just need a few floor standing units with drawers...
The doors are MFI (Hygena?) and will be 300 and 500 mm with drawer tops. MFI want about 30 in round figures per single unit (without the doors) - anyone know anywhere cheaper and without the 10-14 day+ wait for delivery?
Also after a worktop - MFI call it "Brown Marble" - basically the cheapest one around - anyone know anywhere else I could get it?
Thanks,
Andy

Also IKEA and Wickes. Again, I don't know how well size will match.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Hi Andy,
Your best bet in my opinion is Howden. They are the trade arm of MFI and have at least one branch in every city (there are 4 in Glasgow where I am). See your yellow pages (or www.yell.com) for Howden Joinery. They do all of the MFI range and more (although they use different names for the same ranges), and most importantly, everything is from stock, so you can just take it with you. Oh, they are also cheaper.
Either find a friend who is in the building trade and has an account with them that can buy it for you, or alternatively open a cash (i.e. not a credit) account yourself (10 minute job with a utility bill and a form of ID). From my experience, since stuff there are on a "special" commission for kitchen sales, they are very likely to allow you to do this, regardless of your circumstances.
HTH,
Joe.

standing
MFI