cheapest combi boiler

I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any recommendations?
Paul
"Paul Worden" wrote | I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any | recommendations?
He who would Vaillant buy ...
Sorry.
Owain
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:49:51 +0100, "Paul Worden"

I bought a French-made Brittony Combi-80 a few years ago and it has served me very well. I chose it because it was the cheapest one I could find. (Not always a wise strategy, but it paid off in my case.)
Frank

Made by Chaffataux, who invented the combi.

Ah, yes.. Chaffateaux... I had no idea they invented the combi, though. I'll take your word for it...
Frank
Paul Worden wrote:

Try www.mrcentralheating.co.uk They don't give out boiler only prices on their web site, you have to ring up one of their branches but for the models they stock they are the cheapest.

I have used Mr Central Heating in North London. Good prices.

B&Q Warehouse sell a 28kW (95,500 Btu/hr) BIASI combi for 399 inc VAT, inc flue. Wickes sell the Wickes Combi 102 (rebaged Halsteads), giving 13 litres/min for 525 inc VAT with a 2 yr guarantee.
Both are excellent Value.