cheapest combi boiler

I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any recommendations?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Worden

"Paul Worden" wrote | I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any | recommendations?

He who would Vaillant buy ...

Sorry.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I bought a French-made Brittony Combi-80 a few years ago and it has served me very well. I chose it because it was the cheapest one I could find. (Not always a wise strategy, but it paid off in my case.)

Frank

Reply to
Frank W

Try

They don't give out boiler only prices on their web site, you have to ring up one of their branches but for the models they stock they are the cheapest.

Reply to
BillR

Made by Chaffataux, who invented the combi.

Reply to
IMM

I have used Mr Central Heating in North London. Good prices.

Reply to
StealthUK

Ah, yes.. Chaffateaux... I had no idea they invented the combi, though. I'll take your word for it...

Frank

Reply to
Frank W

B&Q Warehouse sell a 28kW (95,500 Btu/hr) BIASI combi for £399 inc VAT, inc flue. Wickes sell the Wickes Combi 102 (rebaged Halsteads), giving 13 litres/min for £525 inc VAT with a 2 yr guarantee.

Both are excellent Value.

Reply to
IMM