cheap white internal doors (77 x30 x 1 3/8 inch)

Hi guys,

I need some cheap white internal doors (77 x30 x 1 3/8 inch). I am in Liverpool. Can any of you guys suggest some cheap suppliers.

Cheers,

Dave

Reply to
Dr. Dr. Dave

EricP

Aren't all the doors at wickes 198.1 cm (78"). I need 77" which is 195.6 cm. Not too keen on chopping 1/2 an inch of either end if i can avoid it.

Reply to
Dave

I doubt you will find a door with a supplied height of 77". Imperial std. is 78", and Metric is 1981mm, which is the same size.

1 inch off a door is OK for most doors. I cannot recall ever fitting a new door without cutting down at least 1 side. Howdens are doing white moulded doors at around £15, but you need a trade account to use them. Alan.
Reply to
A.Lee

Wickes aren't bad on doors as per the other suggestion (we bought a=20

2XG from there last week for =A320 less than anyone else), but it might=20 also be worth checking out Taskers (one in Long Lane Aintree IIRC, or=20 there's one off Wavertree Road just past Tunnel Road.
Reply to
Colin Wilson