Cheap sheet/board name??

Anyone know the name of that sheet/board material? I think it's a plastic material, used for estate agents' sign boards and temporary floor protection in the building industry. It's a cheap material, I think it's been mentioned on here before but can't recall the thread.

I need to lash-up a couple of metres of duct with board & duct-tape.

Reply to
Aidan

Got it. coroplast/correx. Thanks, anyway.

Reply to
Aidan

The message from "Aidan" contains these words:

If you mean the corrugated stuff, it's Correx.

Reply to
Guy King

I did, it is. Thanks, Guy.

Reply to