Cheap Mixer tap wanted

Hi,

Looking to source a cheap mixer tap for the utility room.

Will never get much use, just needs to have a tap - the sink is pretty useless without it.

Needs to be a mixer tap due to the sink thats fitted.

Any ideas?

Best I can find, that I can collect, is B&Q for =A327.

Many thanks

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

For a sink with a single tap hole or two?

Presumably two holes then, at that price...

Try:

's 23 quid delivered, or if you can come up with another 30 quids' worth of stuff to generate a free delivery charge, it's only 17 quid

If you really want to collect, I doubt you'll do much better than 27 quid. Possibly at Wickes?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Lidl had mixer taps (bathroom) last week? £14 or was it 16?

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Single hole I'm afraid!

Cheers

Matt

Reply to
Matthew

Looking to source a cheap mixer tap for the utility room. Will never get much use, just needs to have a tap - the sink is pretty useless without it. Needs to be a mixer tap due to the sink thats fitted. Any ideas? Best I can find, that I can collect, is B&Q for £27. Many thanks

Matthew

What about the local tip? I luckily acquired mine from the inlaws so didn't have to go there but I was in the same position in that I want's a mixer tap but being in the garage/utility I didn't want to spend any cash. I kept an eye out for someone putting a new kitchen in and got lucky there and the sink for that had a really good mixer tap but it was missing a bit on the feed pipe so I ended up with the other one.

Reply to
Paul-S8

I've certainly seen single-pillar kitchen mixers in Aldi for a song; no idea if they're stocking them now.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Stick a WANTED: ad on your local freecycle!

Reply to
Adrian C

Whoops... that was for the OP :-)

Reply to
Adrian C

They went through last week. A lovely tap but sold out in the first 10 minutes. I arrived to find the empty space. :((

Reply to
EricP

If you're anywhere near North London I've got 2 brand new in the box Kitchen sink single lever ones in chrome complete with pipes etc. =A310 each.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Looking to source a cheap mixer tap for the utility room.

Will never get much use, just needs to have a tap - the sink is pretty useless without it.

Needs to be a mixer tap due to the sink thats fitted.

Any ideas?

Best I can find, that I can collect, is B&Q for £27.

Many thanks

Matthew

LiDL were selling 4 different, much cheaper mixer taps as from 19th Jan, if any left! See thread headered "Cheap taps?" around 9th. Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory

A few bogus results here but plenty to browse under £30....

Tiny Tim

14.99 euro here this week for a single hole kitchen mixer tap, including an extensible shower attachment thingummy.

-- Holly, in France Gite to let in Dordogne, now with pool.

Holly, in France