cheap jigsaws

If paying that much, splash out another note and get this:

Price until 24/04/09.

Note: This is what I had decided to do until I changed my mind. Unless I change it back again. Maybe I will go for this sometime, maybe a Lidl Parkside.

I used the company once - they were fine. But have ever since had regular emails of offers but never bought anything else.

Reply to
Rod

The Makita one looks similar to the Lidl Parkside one.

Reply to
Harry Stottle

John Rumm bullied me into buying one of those :-) I'm very glad he did. Its a jigsaw Jim, but not as we know it.

Axminster are a top banana company. I once bought a pricey tool bag that fell apart, they fell over themselves to sort things out. Could not have been more helpful.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman