Cheap(ish) taps

If anyone is looking for monobloc taps for handbasin or Kitchen sink, I noticed the local Aldi has several in at 19 each. The kitchen sink unit is the same as one sold by Ikea (about 50 I think) and the hand basin unit is the same as one sold by Screwfix, with a remote control plunger for the waste.
I am of course now kicking myself for having bought these items before Christmas. But I console myself that at least I bought one of each cheap for my other house.
are getting unhelpful answers? Subscribe to: for