cheap decking?

Looking to get some decking for the summer and came across this, seems a good price, any thoughts on the price or quality?

Craig

Peter Crosland

Reply to
Peter Crosland

This group's favourite privy counsellor (Lord help us) was offering decking for free around this time in the last election...

Reply to
Stefek Zaba

You just need to egg him on a bit ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Probably cheaper.

Reply to
Mike

"Mike" wrote;

I'll second that. Did my decking in 2000. Costed it out at around £600 at Wickes prices, which looked fairly cheap. Went to B.A.T.S. a local heavyside timber/builders merchant and paid just over £400 in the end.

As Mike said, shop around. Decking is great!

Dave

Reply to
David Lang