cheap cupboards for ovens

I've been given an almost new (Bosch) double oven which I intend to use until the kitchen is gutted and refitted. Who is the cheapest supplier of flat packs who can supply an enclosure for such an item? MFI????
TIA Richard

or B&Q or Wickes.....
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Richard Savage wrote:

For just a carcass, you may as well pick one up at B&Q as there is no need to purchase doors, hinges, or legs if you don't want them. If you want a tall cabinet they make you buy 'colour matched' side panels which bump up the cost unfortunately. If were possible and you intended to re-use the cabinet in the grander scheme then Magnet are good value for made up dowelled and glued cabinets.
--
Toby.

Toby wrote:

Thanks to all. A carcass will be fine and will be discarded when (if) the grand scheme happens.
Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to Queue and Buy I go
Richard